The Adobe Design Premium CS4 Upgrade enables you to create innovative content in print, on the web, and in mobile design. Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium software is the ultimate tool kit for today's designer and includes InDesign CS4, Photoshop CS4 Extended, Illustrator CS4, Flash CS4 Professional, Dreamweaver CS4, Fireworks CS4, Acrobat 9 Pro, Adobe Bridge CS4, Adobe Device Central CS4 and Version Cue CS4.
For further information regarding upgrade eligibility check the Upgrade eligibility tool on the Adobe website.
Enhanced - Essential design tools enhanced and extended
Enjoy feature-packed versions of your favorite design software. Discover innovative online services for collaborating, finding inspiration, and mastering your design tools, and use Adobe Fireworks CS4 for fast website prototyping.
Enhanced - Everyday tasks made even simpler
In Adobe InDesign CS4, easily manage placed files in the new, customizable Links panel. Rotate the canvas in Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended or the spread in InDesign. Combine multiple artboards in a single document in Adobe Illustrator CS4.
Enhanced - Streamlined delivery across media
Build rich interactive documents by exporting an InDesign layout and adding animation in Adobe Flash CS4 Professional. Prototype websites by opening Photoshop or Illustrator mock-ups in Fireworks CS4, and then embellishing in Flash or publishing in Adobe Dreamweaver CS4.
Enhanced - Easy-to-do animation and video
In Flash CS4 Professional, create simple but engaging animations in as few as two steps. Use Photoshop CS4 Extended to enhance video footage, even syncing visual effects to the audio track.
Enhanced - Mobile designs for millions
Use Adobe Device Central CS4 to easily create, preview, and test mobile content on a wide selection of devices under simulated real-life conditions directly from your desktop.
Enhanced - Innovative collaboration and presentations
Easily share your screen to present, review, or brainstorm directly from within your design software. Showcase your work in a dynamic, customisable PDF Portfolio that is easy to distribute and view.
Enhanced - Quality testing as you work
Catch production errors on-the-fly with Live Preflight in InDesign CS4, preview content under real-world browser conditions with Live View in Dreamweaver CS4, test mobile designs in Device Central, and use enhanced preflight checks and corrections in Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro.
Enhanced - Convenient new common interface
Enjoy improved interface consistency across all Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium components. Flexibly arrange multiple documents in a single window to compare content or drag-copy objects between them. Easily tab through multiple open documents without maximising each one.
Answers when you need them
Connect to the expertise of the online design community through your creative desktop. Access information ranging from basic tips, Adobe Help content, and video tutorials to community discussions and blogs.
System Requirements - Windows
Back to top
- 2GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista)
- 1GB of RAM or more recommended
- 9.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- Some features in Adobe® Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7.4.5 software required for multimedia features
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services