Adobe Illustrator CS4 is a comprehensive vector graphics environment with new transparency in gradients and multiple artboards that invite you to explore more efficient ways to design.The new feature of multiple artboards means you can manage an entire project within a single file. With up to 100 artboards varying in size, common elements such as colours, type, and symbols can all be updated at once.The new Blob Brush tool has been created for natural sketching results in a single, filled object. With new advanced path controls and graphic styles, drawing vectors becomes intuitive.
Seven ways Illustrator CS4 saves you time and money:
- Easily manage related works with up to 100 artboards in a single file
Keep up to 100 related artboards in a single Adobe® Illustrator® CS4 file to reduce organizational headaches and streamline project editing. Save, export, and print artboards independently or together.
- Work faster and more intuitively with transparency in gradients
Apply transparent colours in gradients with new simple to use on-object controls. Dramatically reduce the time required to create and manipulate these key design effects without the bother of complicated opacity masks.
- Streamline working with fills, strokes, effects, and more
Stop jumping among panels and menus to complete your designs. Accomplish tasks in less than half the time with an updated Appearance panel that allows you to apply all your changes directly on one or more selected vector objects.
- Save time and money with Separations Preview
Avoid the rework and expense that results from colour output surprises such as unexpected spot colours, overprint problems, and more. Illustrator CS4 lets you fix colour separations before sending them to the printer.
- Achieve greater efficiency with enhanced graphic styles
Combine styles for unique effects and increased productivity. Thumbnails make it easier to find the style you want, and an expanded library of prebuilt styles improves your chances of finding just the ready-made style you need.
- Organize your workspace with tabbed documents
Keep the focus on your design work — tabbed documents let you maximize your workspace while still keeping all content readily at hand. Now copying and pasting between files is a snap.
- Use Smart Guides to quickly scale, position, and align objects
Align, space, rotate, and resize single or multiple objects faster using dynamic Smart Guides. The guides, object dimensions, rotation angles, and x and y coordinates appear dynamically to help speed up desired object positioning.
- 2GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
Back to top
This product must be activated over the Internet prior to use.
Back to top
||See ,,Further Details,,