The Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win is a collection of all of Adobe's leading design software products. The Adobe Master Collection enables you to create rich and unique content for nearly all media areas including Print, Web, Interactive, Video and Mobile. Perfect for the professional looking to work without limits.
For further information regarding upgrade eligibility check the Upgrade eligibility tool on the Adobe website.
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win combines:
- Adobe InDesign CS4
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro
- Adobe Flash CS4 Professional
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS4
- Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Adobe Contribute CS4
- Adobe After Effects CS4
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4
- Adobe Soundbooth CS4
- Adobe OnLocation CS4
- Adobe Encore CS4
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win - Express yourself richly in virtually any medium
Express yourself freely and stay in the creative flow, no matter what the medium for your design, thanks to numerous new features and improvements in Creative Suite 4 Master Collection.
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win - Simplify workflows for greater efficiency
Design across media more efficiently and effectively using simpler ways to complete common tasks and innovative new approaches to moving from one medium to another.
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win - Exchange information, ideas, and feedback more easily
Work with new and enhanced creative professional services that enable you to collaborate online with colleagues and clients, find answers to technical questions, create and share colour harmonies, and more.
Adobe Master Collection CS4 Upgrade (from CS3) Win - System Requirements
Back to top
- 2GHz or faster processor for DV; 3.4GHz for HDV; dual 2.8GHz for HD*
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista†)
- 2GB of RAM (more RAM recommended when running multiple components)
- 24.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices)
- 1,280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0–compatible graphics card
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0
- Dedicated 7200 RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD; SCSI disk subsystem preferred
- For SD/HD workflows, an Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- DVD-ROM drive (DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation)
- Blu-ray burner required for Blu-ray disc creation
- Microsoft Windows Driver Model– or ASIO-compatible sound card
- QuickTime 7.4.5 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
Back to top
||XP, Vista, Mac OS X v10.4.11?10.5.4