The Wex London Lens Show spanned three floors with every major manufacturer demoing a comprehensive inventory of glass. The very top level of the show displayed some of the most exciting new lenses and accessories for professional video, and in the video above our very own Jon Devo chats with the exhibitors about what they enjoyed about Wex’s inaugural exhibition and why they’ll be coming back for more next time.
If you missed our pro video floor at the London Lens Event then you missed:
- Getting your hands the whole of Canon’s professional video range including the cine primes/zooms and C300 Mark II camcorder
- Sony’s affordable Super 35 powerhouse the FS5, along with the new A7S II and Sony lenses
- The beautiful Zeiss CP-Z cine zooms, CP2 primes and of course their new 18mm F2.8 Batis Lens
- A comprehensive, hands-on demo of every Samyang lens going from VDSLR to the new Xeen primes, along with Tokina’s Cine Zooms
- Schneider’s full-frame capable and wonderfully compact Xenon prime lenses
- A chance to check out and try the latest generation of the Atomos 4K recorder such as the Ninja Flame and Shogun Flame
- Expert filter advice from Tiffen Filters
- Tripods, lighting and sliders from Manfrotto
- DJI Gimbal demonstrations of both the Ronin and Ronin-M, along with the Inspire andPhantom drones on display
- Small HD 502 and 702 monitors
- Ultra-strong, lightweight true-fluid head tripods from Miller
Watch the video above to see what the exhibitors had to say about the show.