The Canon LV-X320 is a lightweight and versatile projector, producing bright and vivid images from a slender package weighing just 2.5 kg. Putting out bright colours and deep blacks with 3,200 lumens of brightness and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio, the LV-X320 is perfect for showing off your images wherever you are. It's easy to set up and connect, thanks to a wide range of inputs.
Key Features: Canon LV-X320 Projector
Bright, compact and lightweight XGA projector designed for education and business.
The XGA portable projector that delivers bright images from a conveniently small and lightweight device. Reliable operation and easy maintenance make this a high-quality choice for budget-conscious buyers.
- Project sharp, high-quality images in classic XGA resolution (1024 x 768 pixels)
- Enjoy bright colours and deep blacks with 3,200 lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Experience sharp, detailed images thanks to the DLP panel
- Light and compact at just 2.5kg for easy transport
- 1.1x manual zoom lens for flexible placement
- RJ-45 and MHL-compatible HDMI ports; support for 3D content via the DLP-Link system
- Vertical and horizontal keystone correction (+/-30°) keeps images true
- 6-axis colour adjustment and Screen Colour feature adapts to your environment
- Up to 6,000 hour lamp life plus 3-year replacement lamp warranty
- Built-in 10W speaker and audio line out plus quiet operation at just 29dB
Bright, precise images
If you’re looking for a portable projector that offers outstanding quality at an especially competitive price, choose the Canon LV-X320. Your audiences will enjoy accurate, sharp images in native XGA (1024 x 768 pixels) resolution, featuring bright, lifelike colours and deep blacks thanks to the projector’s 3,200 lumens brightness and 10,000:1 contrast ratio. DLP panel technology eliminates image distortion and delivers more real-world brightness than similarly priced portable projectors, making this the outstanding choice for buyers on a limited budget.
Set up is easy
Even in tight spaces, you can ensure your images are geometrically perfect thanks to vertical and horizontal keystone correction of +/- 30°. For added flexibility, a 1.1x manual zoom gives you control over your projector’s placement: ideal in smaller environments. And when natural light is high, or where it’s necessary to project onto coloured surfaces, screen colour correction ensures you still enjoy bright, clear images and natural colours.
Connect your way
With the LV-X320, you have the choice to project high-quality images from a range of sources thanks to its wide selection of inputs. An HDMI port means you can take advantage of the HDMI outputs that are now commonplace on laptops and achieve sharper, clearer and more detailed images; while impactful 3D content is easy to play using the DLP-Link system. For added convenience, MHL compatibility lets you project from any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone via the projector’s HDMI port. Connectivity, control and maintenance via an IT network is straightforward via the RJ-45 network port, minimising effort for your IT team.
Lightweight and portable
At just 2.5kg, the LV-X320’s lightweight and compact size make it effortless to carry to meetings, lectures, seminars or presentations. For easier transport on-the-move choose the optional soft protective carry case. Connecting your projector once you reach your destination is easy too: all its ports and connectors are conveniently grouped for ultra-easy access. Add impact to your presentations and enhance your audience’s experience by connecting any audio source to the built-in high-quality speaker; or by linking the projector to an amplifier or PA system using the audio line-out.
Cut costs, not quality
Choose the LV-X320 and your ownership costs stay attractively low. Lamp life is up to 6,000 hours in Eco Mode; while Canon’s generous 3 year lamp warranty provides up to 3 replacement lamps within the warranty period should a lamp fail under normal use - effectively eliminating a potentially significant cost. Energy consumption is just 350W in operation (240W in Eco Mode) to reduce your overheads and help you run a sustainable organisation. Maintenance costs are kept to an absolute minimum thanks to filter-free design and easy lamp replacement via the projector’s top panel. And to ensure your audience isn’t distracted by background noise, the LV-X320’s fan operates at just 29dB in Eco Mode.
- Type: 1-Chip DLP
- Size and Number: 0.55” diagonal x 1
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA), 786,432 pixels
- Lamp Type: 210W Super High Pressure Mercury Lamp
- Lens F Number and Focal Length: F2.56 – F2.68; f=22 – 24.1mm
- Zoom Magnification and Control: 1.1x Manual
- Focus Control: Manual
- Lens Shift: Vertical: 60%, Fixed
- Lamp Life: 4000 (normal), 6000 (Eco)
Image and audio
- Brightness: 3200 lumens / 2550 lumens
- Brightness Uniformity: 80%
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1 (full on / full off)
- Projection Distance Coverage: 2.38m – 7.87m
- Screen Size: 60” - 180” (122 x 91cm - 366 x 274cm)
- Projection Ratio: 1.96 - 2.15:1
- Digital Zoom Magnification: 2x
- Keystone Correction Range: Vertical: +/-30°; Horizontal: +/-30°
- Digital RGB Compatibility: UXGA / WXGA+ / SXGA+ / FWXGA / WXGA / SXGA / XGA / SVGA / VGA
- Analogue RGB Compatibility: UXGA / WXGA+ / SXGA+ / FWXGA / WXGA / SXGA / XGA / SVGA / VGA / MAC
- Digital Video Scan Systems: 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 480p
- MHL Input: 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Component Video Scan Systems: 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Video / S-Video Colour Systems: PAL / PAL-M / PAL-N / NTSC / NTSC4.43 / SECAM/Pal-60
- Built-in Speaker: 10W RMS, Monaural
Ports and connectors
- Digital RGB / Digital Video / MHL: HDMI V1.3 (with Deep Colour), MHL Input
- Analogue RGB Input 1: Mini D-Sub 15-pin
- Analogue RGB Input 2: Mini D-Sub 15-pin
- S Video input: Mini-Din4
- Audio Input 1: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Audio Output: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack (variable level)
- USB Port: Service port USB Type B
- Projector Control: RS-232C Mini D-Sub 9-pin
- LAN Network Port: RJ-45 (100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T)
- Elevation Mechanism: One front, one rear rotary feet, 6° maximum image elevation
Back to top
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 282mm x 114.5mm x 232mm (Including protrusions)
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.5 lbs)
- Power Source: 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Normal Mode: 350W / Eco Mode: 240W / Standby: 3W / Standby (LAN off): 0.5W
- Noise Level: Normal Mode: 36dBA / Eco Mode: 29dBA
- Operating Environment: 0°C to +40°C
- Storage Environment: -10°C to +60°C
- Warranty: 3 years
Back to top
||HDMI V1.3, MHL Input, Mini D-Sub 15-Pin, Mini-Din4, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack, USB port, LAN network port, Mini D-Sub 9 Pin
||282mm x 114.5mm x 232mm
||1024 x 768
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £21.61
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.