The Canon LV-WX300 is a semi-installation, versatile projector that offers reliable, bright projection via its 2 x HDMI and RJ-45 Network ports. Its native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels), 5000 lumens brightness, 3,750:1 contrast ratio, and 6-axis colour adjustment delivers sharp, accurate images, whilst its 4-corner keystone correction maintains image geometry for accurate projections.
Key Features: Canon LX-MW500 Multimedia Projector
- High brightness semi-installation projector offering outstanding value for money
- Native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels) with 16:10 aspect ratio
- DLP™ technology delivers high contrast and strong colours
- 5,000 lumens delivers bright, clear images despite the projector’s compact size
- 3,750:1 contrast ratio produces deep colours and true blacks
- HDMI x2 (MHL compatible) and RJ-45 Network ports maximise flexibility
- 1.6x manual zoom lens is centrally located to enable easier installation positioning
- 4-corner keystone correction (+/- 30°) easily maintains image geometry
- 6-axis colour adjustment helps achieve stunning results with a wide range of images
- Up to 2,500 hour lamp life plus extended 3 year lamp warranty
- 10W Speaker with audio line-out for a complete AV installation solution
Vivid, Accurate Images
The LX-MW500’s native WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution delivers sharper images, smoother graphics and text that’s easier to read. WXGA resolution is ideal for both computer and video sources, and is especially suited to modern wide-screen laptops. The DLP panel maximises brightness and fine detail while minimising distortion like the ‘lattice effect’ often experienced with traditional LCD projectors.
Bright Colours; Faithful Details
Offering an unusually bright 5,000 lumens for such a compact projector, the LX-MW500 delivers noticeably brighter images in medium-sized environments like lecture halls, meeting rooms and boardrooms. A 3,750:1 contrast ratio achieves pure colours and deeper blacks for a superior viewing experience, while colour accuracy is enhanced by the new Brilliant Colour algorithm – ensuring your source material is truthfully represented.
Flexible Connectivity Choices
The LX-MW500 offers HDMI x 2, HDBaseT and RJ-45 Network ports, creating compatibility with a wide range of digital video, computer and mobile sources. Use the HDBaseT port to transmit HD video, audio and control signals along a single LAN cable over distances up to 100m – adding convenience and flexibility to your system configurations and installations. One of the projector’s two HDMI inputs is MHL compatible, enabling any MHL-enabled tablet or smartphone to be connected using a commercially available MHL cable.
Easily Achieve Great Results
Featuring a centrally-positioned 1.6x manual zoom lens, the LX-MW500 is especially easy to set up thanks to its 4-corner keystone correction. In addition to its standard vertical and horizontal adjustment (+/-30%), independent corner adjustment means you can effortlessly achieve perfect geometrically accurate images – even when the projector is used at a raised angle or off its axis. 6-axis colour adjustment, 5 image modes and 2 user-definable modes help ensure your audience views your projected media just as it was originally intended.
Back to top
Back to top
||465 x 112 x 261mm
||1280 x 800