The Chrosziel Lightweight Support 401-FS5 is a baseplate with shoulder pad and 15mm rod support system designed for the Sony PXW-FS5 camcorder. The slidable, ergonomic pad provides a comfortable, safe rest on the shoulder and its integrated VCT-mount interface reliably fixes the camera on a quicklock plate.
Features LWS 401-FS5:
- Light-weight and easy to use, yet robust and sturdy
- Sliding Shoulder Pad, extensible for perfect balances on the shoulder
- V-Mount for Chrosziel QuickLock Plate 401-130, Sony VCT-14 or other quick-release plates (ARRI, Panasonic, etc.)
- Also combines with Chrosziel 19 mm DigiCine Bridge Plate 401-F235 for dia. 19mm rods
- Hirth rosettes that perfectly combine with the telescopic extensions of Sony PXW-FS7 Handgrip (also fits for Sony PXW-FS5)
- Lightweight Support safely fixed on the camera base with several screws
- Rod Clamp for Ø 15mm rods, incl. new captive Clamp Levers Incl. 205mm rods, threaded for extensions
- Tripod adapter plate 401-FS7-5-03 for direct tripod mounting Additional accessories: Rear Rod Clamp 401-FS7-5R-01 for accessories like batteries or breakout boxes; Handgrip Extender 403-FS5 with bajonett lock, for use with Chrosziel LWS 401-FS5 or directly on the camera with included Hirth-Rosette
Back to top
- Dimensions: L 210 mm, W 113 mm, H 45 mm
- Weight, incl. V-Lock Plate, Shoulder Pad and rods: 625 g
- Weight, incl. V-Lock Plate and Shoulder Pad (without rods): 517 g
- EAN: 4250618835396
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £21.49
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.