The Cokin Gradual ND Kit (H300-02) contains: the ND2 filter (P121L) with 1 stop density and hard edged transition; the ND4 filter (P121M) with 2 stop density and hard edged transition; and the ND8 filter (P121) with 3 stop density and soft edged transition. Neither a P-series filter holder nor an adapter ring, the diameter of which will depend on which lens you are using, is included in this kit.
Cokin Gradual ND Kit plus Holder Includes:
- ND2 filter (P121L) with 1 stop density and hard edged transition
- ND4 filter (P121M) with 2 stop density and hard edged transition
- ND8 filter (P121) with 3 stop density and soft edged transition
Please note that the P-series filter holder and adapter rings are not included and need to be purchased separately.
Introduction to the Cokin Filters
There are 4 different sizes of filters to choose from: A series / P series / Z-Pro professional series and X-Pro professional series. The Cokin P Series are for large diameter lenses up to 82mm. Recommended for focal lengths from 28mm onwards (35mm format). Specially adapted to today's digital SLRs. Filters are 84mm wide.
The Cokin size chart
What are Cokin filters made from?
CR-39 Organic Glass: All Cokin filters are manufactured from CR-39 organic glass - originally launched for the vision lens industry, CR-39 organic glass boasts several major features:
- Extra lightweight
- Highly resistant to shocks, meaning that photographers, videographers and cameramen can handle the filters in complete confidence and safety
- Excellent optical transmission and high compatibility to colouring, making Cokin filters the proven choice of photographers worldwide
How the Cokin System works
The Cokin Creative Filter System consists of three main components: A filter holder / Adapter ring and a Filter.
1. Screw the adapter ring onto your lens.
2. Slide the filter holder on the adapter ring until it snaps in place. The filter holder is now solidly attached to the lens, yet it can rotate both left and right.
3. Slide the filter into one of the filter holder slots. The one closest to the filter holder housing is the narrowest; it allows the use of round filters with notched edges (polarizer, star filters..). The two central slots are intended for square filters. The outer slot can be used either for an additional filter or for a coupling ring.
Back to top
Back to top
||84 x 84mm
||Graduated Neutral Density