The DJI Spark is a mini drone with of all of DJI’s signature technologies but with so much more, all in a tiny package. It features gesture control, operator tracking and, coupled with a smartphone, is capable of choosing, editing together, and sharing cinematic video with your social network. The Fly More Combo bundles a number of accessories such as extra props, batteries, and storage solutions.
Key Features: DJI Spark Mini Drone Fly More Combo -Sunrise Yellow
- QUICK LAUNCH - With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face. It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on
- SIMPLE CONTROL - Take amazing aerial photos using just hand gestures, without a remote controller or mobile device
- CREATE WITH EASE - Intelligent Flight Modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few taps
- EDIT AND SHARE - The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media
- INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODES - Smart, reliable, and incredibly intuitive
This kit includes:
- Remote controller
- 8 x propellers
- 4 x propeller guards
- 2 x intelligent flight battery
- 1 x charger
- 1 x power cable
- 1 x battery charging hub
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x storage box
- 1 x shoulder bag
QuickShot: VIDEOS WITH A TAP
Let Spark take professional shots for you. QuickShots help you shoot amazing footage with cinematic composition.
- Rocket: Ascend with the camera pointing downward
- Dronie: Fly backward and upward, with the camera locked on your subject
- Circle: Circle around your target
- Helix: Fly upward, spiralling around your subject
TapFly: FLIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
In TapFly mode, just envision your shot and Spark captures it for you. Tap your phone screen and Spark, using vision technology, flies in the direction of your tap or exactly where you tapped while actively sensing obstacles. Capture shot after shot with just your fingertips.
- Coordinate: Tap the screen and fly to that spot while maintaining altitude
- Direction: Keep flying in the direction you tap on the screen
ActiveTrack: STAY ON TARGET
With ActiveTrack, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and sizes then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable.
- Trace: Track your target from in front or behind, or even circle around it
- Profile: Follow your subject from a fixed perspective
Gesture: YOUR MOMENTS, CAPTURED
Deep learning gesture recognition allows you to take selfies with simple hand motions. With PalmControl mode, control Spark’s movement by hand. If you want, leave your remote controller and phone at home.
- Selfies: Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos
- PalmControl: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm
- Amazing images and stabilized video
- Mechanical Gimbal Stabilization
Spark's 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable and detailed.
Powerful Lens: CAPTURE THE WORLD
All Spark images are consistently sharp and vivid with very little colour aberration and distortion. Spark's camera has an f/2.6 wide-angle lens with a 25 mm equivalent focal length. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
1/2.3" Sensor: RECORD MORE DETAILS
Small and compact, Spark's camera features a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, allowing you to shoot stabilized video at 1080p and stills at 12 MP. Larger pixels mean Spark is acutely sensitive to light and records colors precisely.
Multiple Shooting Modes: VERSATILE PHOTOGRAPHY
Spark adopts all previous DJI drone shooting modes while adding two new modes: Pano and ShallowFocus.
- Pano: Spark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading
- ShallowFocus: 3D vision technology helps capture photos with a shallow depth of field
FLIGHT PERFORMANCE: Awesome potential, immersive experiences
Powerful Propulsion: SPEED AND PRECISION CONTROL
With its aerodynamic, lightweight, and slick design, Spark soars through the air with minimal wind resistance. The gimbal and camera are flush with the aircraft, significantly increasing stability. Powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds at up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode.2 And an advanced flight control system means flying Spark is fun and intuitive.
HD Wi-Fi Video Transmission: FLY FARTHER, SEE MORE
Innovative HD Wi-Fi technology allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2 mi (2 km) away.
Stay in the Air: UNCOMPROMISED FLIGHT TIME
Even with all of Spark's intelligent features, flight time isn't compromised. Fly for up to 16 minutes with a fully-charged battery, capturing more footage
FPV Flight: AERIAL IMMERSION
Switch to Sport Mode and unleash Spark's speed potential. Sport Mode sets the gimbal mode to FPV by default, so the camera moves with you as you fly. For an upgraded FPV experience, pick up a pair of DJI Goggles and see a different world.
FLIGHT SAFETY: Worry-free flight in the palm of your hand
FlightAutonomy: ENHANCED AWARENESS
Spark's FlightAutonomy system includes the main camera, vision positioning system (VPS), 3D sensing system, dual-band GPS, high-precision inertial measurement unit, and 24 powerful computing cores. This allows Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98 ft (30 m), sense obstacles from up to 16 ft (5 m) away, and land safely.
Return to Home: WORRY-FREE FLIGHT
Like all recent DJI drones, Spark can return to its home point automatically with sufficient GPS signal. If the battery gets too low, connection is lost, or you hit the Return to Home (RTH) button, Spark flies back to the preset home point while sensing obstacles in its path. Spark’s downward-facing camera captures images of the area surrounding the home point and references these images during RTH for a safe landing.
Flight Protection: FLY SMARTER
DJI’s GEO system lets you know where drone flights may raise safety or security concerns, such as near airports or stadiums. This provides the information needed to fly Spark safely and responsibly.
Intelligent Flight Battery: POWER AND PROTECTION
Back to top
Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance. 12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight. Additionally, Spark’s battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real time.
Spread the Cost
Spread the cost of this item over 12 months. With a 0% finance, no deposit and monthly repayments by direct debit this option is simple to manage. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||11 x £58.25
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
How does it work?
Where a qualifying product is added to your basket, the full value of your basket, including any accessories purchases, will be eligible for interest free credit. This is subject to the value of the additional products not exceeding the value of the qualifying product. No deposit is required and payments will be collected by direct debit in monthly instalments, the first instalment being collected 30 days after shipment of the product.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.