The Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS with S Head and Case is part of the Battery Flash System available in 6 different configurations. A choice of 3 battery packs is available the Ranger RX (recycling time of 5.5secs and up to 140 flashes), the RX Speed (recycling time of 3secs and up to 250 flashes) and the RX Speed AS (as the RX Speed plus a fixed 2:1 fixed asymmetry with a super-fast channel for short flash duration and fast recycling). There is then a choice of 2 flash heads the S for day to day work and the A for freezing action with its super short flash duration capabilities (up to 1/5120s with the fast channel on the AS pack).
Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS with S Head and Case
Ranger RX Speed AS Battery
- Consistent flash power at any battery level
- F-64 at 2 m distance 100 ISO
- Transportable, only 6 kg for the Ranger RX pack with includded LEAD_GEL Battery Box
- 250 full power flashes and about 5100 at minimum power out of one charged battery
- Recycling time from 0.3 s to 3 s
- 7 f-stop power range from 1.5 (17 ws - 7.5 (1100 ws)
- Humidity protection
- EL-Skyport Trigger & Remote Control / Compouter Remote / Apple™ iPhone™ / iPad™ compatible *** Requires extra remote accressories and the Mobile Application from the Apple™App Store
- Asymmetrical light distribution; Output A 66% and Ouput B 33% when two heads are connected
Back to top
- On/Off Switch for the 50 W / 12 V Halogen Modelling Light
- Modelling Light modes, 15 s, 30 s or off
- Long life - high quality Omega Flashtube, UV coated
- Centred Umbrella fitting
- Weight: 2.4 kg (incl. 3m flash cable)
- Dimension: 22 x 13.5 cm
Back to top
||5 Amp Fuse
||Output A 1/2300 (1 head) - 1/4310 (2 heads) Output B 1/5120
|Flash Power Range
||7 Stops 17Ws to 1100Ws
|Flash Tube Type
||Modelling Lamp, Mains Lead, Case
||Elinchrom Ranger RX Speed AS Powerpack
||22 x 13.5
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £79.27
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.