The Benro A48F Aluminium Video Monopod with S4 Head is the perfect travel companion for photographers and videographers who require stability and flexibility. Monopods are ideal for sports, nature, mountaineering, walking and general outdoor use where weight and compactness are of paramount importance. The Benro A48F extends up to 177 cm and closes down to 70 cm, and comes equipped with an S4 video head with pan bar handle for smooth pan and tilt movements. It features Benro's Quick Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation leg system for quick and easy setup of the height, in addition to a 3-leg folding base system with anti-skidding rubber feet to ensure stable support on rough terrain. There is thick padding foam at the top for extra grip and a carry case is included for carrying comfort in between locations. The S4 video head will support up to 4 kg in weight.
- Supports: 4 kg
- Handgrip: Benro monopods have comfortable padded handgrips lined with NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) with a hand strap for additional security
- S4 Video Head: These monopod kits are supplied with a matching S4 Video Head
- 3-Leg Folding Base and Anti-skidding Rubber Feet: To ensure stable support for your gear, the monopod can be adjusted with 15° tilt movement and 360° pan movement
- Flip Lock Legs: These Monopods incorporate large Flip Lock Levers to assist fast set ups
- Carry Case Included: Supplied complete with a durable carrying case with strap for ease of transportation
Benro S4 Series Video Head
Back to top
Compact and lightweight, the magnesium Benro S4 Series Video Head with flat base and 3/8” threaded mount is ideal for virtually any tripod, monopod, ball adapter, slider or other support rig. The S4 features a pan drag/lock lever, built-in bubble level, tilt drag/lock lever, 201PL quick release plate system (1/4" and 3/8" thread) and interchangeable pan bar handle with 360-degree angular adjustment for convenient user control. The Benro S4 weighs 0.7 kg and is able to carry a maximum load of 4 kg.