The LensCoat RainCoat RS (Rain Sleeve) Large provides protection for your camera and lens from the elements like rain, snow, salt spray, dirt, sand and dust while allowing you easy access to the camera and lens controls. The RainCoat RS comes in three sizes: small (for camera body and lens up to 10") and medium (for camera body and lens up to 15") and large (for camera body and lens up to 21"). The RainCoat is constructed from a lightweight waterproof, breathable material. Available in Black, Green, Navy, Realtree Max4, Realtree AP Snow, Digital Camo, and Forest Green camouflage pattern. The seams are tape sealed for maximum protection. The RainCoat RS goes on quickly and easily. Its versatility through the use of the cinch straps (on medium and large models) allows you to adjust the length of the cover and to keep it snug around your lens. You can also access the camera through the rear opening and the lens through the hook & loop bottom closure. No dedicated eyepiece required.
Features of the LensCoat RainCoat RS Large
- Lightweight waterproof, breathable, quiet material
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep cover snug (Medium & Large modles)
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable front and rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- NO dedicated eyepiece required
- Mesh storage pouch included
- Compatible with LensCoat® lens covers, Hoodie™ lens caps and camera BodyGuards™
- Made in the USA
- Large - 23" For use with lenses upto 300 2.8, 200-400
Please note: allow to dry before storing. Clean with water only. Do not machine wash or dry. Do not dry clean.
Back to top
Back to top
||Breathable poly tricot