The Miller 2068 kit consists of the Solo 100 3-stage Carbon Fibre tripod and the ArrowX 3 fluid head, as well as a softcase, solo strap, and pan handle. Ideal for videographers and journalists on the go, the tripod is incredibly lightweight whilst having a maximum height of 187cm. Versatile and sturdy, it utilises Leg Angle lock to eliminate the need for a spreader and reduce the overall weight.
What’s Included: Miller 3068 ArrowX 3 Solo 100 Video Tripod
- ArrowX 3 fluid head (1072)
- Solo 100 3-St CF Tripod (1505)
- Pan Handle (696)
- Strap (1520)
- Softcase (872)
ArrowX 3 Fluid Head
- Compact, lightweight and versatile
- 5 selectable of fluid pan and tilt drag positions +0
- 16 position CB PlusTM counterbalance system
- Wide payload range 1-19 kg (2.2-41.8lbs)
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology & balanced diagonal transitions
- Controls “all in one location” design for fast, easy and practical use
- Illuminated bubble level and pan-tilt drag controls
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance
- Quick release, 120mm sliding camera platform with standard camera plate
- Removable ball level stud for flat base mounting (Sliders) with 3/8” screw hole
- Mitchell base adaptable
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions
- Optional second pan handle mount
- Side mounting points for view finders and accessories
Solo 100 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod
- Supports all full size ENG/EFP camcorders
- Eliminates Spreader with innovative Leg Angle Lock
- Safe, speedy 3-Stage ring lock leg clamping
- 100mm industry standard ball levelling
- Spike or wind-down rubber feet
- New Solo Rapid Lock system can lock/unlock with less than 1/4 of a turn
- Suits single stage Arrow systems
- Padded carry straps
- Patented head-end cradle protects fluid head during flight & vehicle transport
- Heavy duty zippers on bag and all pockets
- Weatherproof Cordura construction
Back to top
- Safety Spring latch attaches to all 75mm & 100mm SOLO tripods
- Ergonomic elastic 'Padded Cell' air-bubble shoulder support
- Weatherproof Cordura/Nylon materials with anti-corrosive buckles
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £152.64
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.