The aluminium Movcam Cage has been designed specifically for the Sony A7 II, A7R II, and A7S II mirrorless cameras to provide additional stability, protection, and mounting options. The cage features ¼"-20 threaded accessory threads on the top and sides, a shoe mount, and a mounting interface for an optional quick-release riser block, whilst still allowing access to controls, compartments, and the Multi Interface Shoe.
Key Features: Movcam Cage for Sony A7 II, A7R II, and A7S II
- Designed to serve as the foundation point for your camera rig
- Durable aluminum frame
- Allows access to control buttons, battery and SD card compartments, I/O connectors, and the Multi Interface Shoe
- Form fitting camera cage for Sony a7 II, a7R II, and a7S II
- Maintains access to Multi Interface Shoe for compatibility with optional accessories such as Sony's XLR adapters
- 1/4"-20 threads on top and sides
- Shoe mount on top of cage
- Mounting interface for optional quick-release riser block, which allows attachment of 15mm LWS Baseplate
- HDMI Cable Bracket
- Optional Top Handles
For accessory attachment, 1/4"-20 threaded holes are provided on the top and sides of the cage. Because the camera's Multi Interface Shoe remains accessible, the cage is fully compatible with Sony's optional XLR-K2M XLR Adapter and other MIS accessories. Thanks to its top shoe mount, the cage is also compatible with Sony's XLR-K1M XLR Adapter. Included with the cage is an HDMI cable bracket to help prevent your HDMI cable from accidentally coming unplugged during your shoot.
Back to top