Featuring wide field optics, ED glass objectives for brighter, sharper images, and a micro hinge body for even better grip, the Opticron Natura BGA ED delivers benchmark quality, optical performance and ergonomics for its price point. The optical system has high-quality phase-corrected prism units with Oasis prism coating, to deliver +99% light transmission over a broader spectrum.
Key Features: Opticron Natura BGA 8x42 Binoculars
Aimed squarely at the enthusiast looking for a lightweight robust and reliable ED field glass, Opticron Natura BGA ED delivers high resolution images with almost no visible Chromatic Aberration. The compact optical system means the 8x42 and 10x42 stand just over 14cm tall and deliver superb balance and control in the hand.
Back to top
- Compact, lightweight roof prism design with micro hinge body
- Textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproof construction
- ED, fully multi-coated optical system with ‘PC’ phase corrected prisms and Oasis prism coating
- Long eye relief eyepieces giving full field of view for glasses wearers
- Wide wheel focusing with integrated rhs dioptre adjuster
- 3-stage alloy retractable eyecups
- Supplied with soft case and rainguard, neoprene strap, and rubber lens covers
- Close focus to 2.2m (8x32), 2.5m (8/10x42)
- Tripod adapter socket
- 30 year guarantee
Back to top
|Eye Relief (mm)
|Field of View (metres at 1000m)
||Soft canvas case with rainguard, neoprene bungee strap and rubber objective lens covers.
|Interpupillary Distance (mm)
|Objective Lens Diameter (mm)
||142 x 129
Minimum Focus Distance (m)