The Panasonic Lumix DMC- GF5 Digital Camera is a compact, interchangeable lens camera that follows on from the GF3 and joins Panasonic's popular Lumix G series cameras. The GF5 offers a brand new 12.1 megapixel Live MOS sensor which is supported by Panasonic's new Venus Engine to ensure exceptional image quality with lots of detail and minimum noise right up to ISO 12,800. In addition to rich, clear photos the Panasonic GF5 can capture Full 1080p HD movies in AVCHD and MP4 format while the stereo microphone captures true-to-life stereo sound. The smooth, curved body of the GF5 includes buttons with a glossy finish, a conveniently placed grip for comfortable positioning in the hands and a high resolution 920K dot LCD with intuitive touch control for simple, enjoyable operation. Featuring a Light Speed Auto Focus in approximately 0.9 seconds combined with a Touch AF control and high speed burst shooting at up to four frames per second (full resolution), it has never been easier to capture the unexpected.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5 Digital Camera
Photography Week Magazine Award
The Panasonic Lumix 14-42mm Lens has been awarded Best Standard Zoom Lens
Photography week is weekly digital magazine that is only available on the iPad, and is to be aimed toward photography enthusiasts around the world regardless of their skill level.
- LUMIX G Compact System - Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera
- 12.1-megapixel Live MOS Sensor with Advanced Noise Reduction System
- Stylish Compact Round-form Body Design
- Creative Control of 14 Filters and Scene Guide of 23 Scenes
- Ultra High-speed 0.09 sec AF and Selectable Focus Mode
- Full HD Video Recording in Both AVCHD and MP4 Format
- 920-K dot High-resolution LCD Featuring Smart Touch-screen
- Exceptional image quality: The LUMIX GF5 features a new high-sensitivity 12.1 megapixel Live MOS image sensor and an improved Venus Engine with Multi-process Noise Reduction. Combined with 0,09sec Light Speed Auto Focus, and 1080i Full HD video capture, the LUMIX GF5 gives professional results from an ultra-compact design.
- Creativity without limits: Professional results are at your fingertips with an easy-to-control user interface that helps you experiment and develop your own style. Shoot action like never before with a wide range of intuitive Auto Focus modes. Whether you’re shooting a street performer or a kite flying high in a meadow, with just one touch you can Auto Focus lock so the LUMIX GF5 will track the action as it happens.
- Intuitive control: The LUMIX GF5’s stunning new 3.0-inch 920k dot LCD touchscreen, lets you frame the scene instantly and achieve the perfect shot every time. Meanwhile an intuitive control dial allows you to quickly and easily scroll through your pictures and videos, as well as explore the camera functions with on-screen guidance explaining each feature.
The GF5 introduction video
Using the video on the GF5 with sound
The main improvements over the GF3 are –
Back to top
- A Brand new sensor designed to deliver excellent picture quality to the same level as the G3 Camera (16mp)
- ISO shooting up to 12,800
- A new Venus Engine and Graphic User interface
- The world’s Fastest Autofocus 0.09s and one of the most accurate Auto Focus systems available (the most accurate as measured by "Image Engineering")
- New 920k LCD Display
- Full HD 1080p movie (MP4 + AVCHD)
Back to top
||Micro Four Thirds mount
||Contrast AF system
||7.2V Li-ion Battery
Frames per second
||SD (Secure Digital), SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
||144-zone multi-pattern sensing system
||17.3 X 13.0MM
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £19.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.