The Pro-B4 is Profoto’s state-of-the-art battery generator. In some regards, it even outperforms the best studio generators out there, promising to freeze motion at 1/25,000 second or fire up to 30 flashes per second. Its Li-Ion battery recharges to full power in 45 minutes and can be charged while in use.
Profoto Pro-B4 1000 Air Kit incl. 2 batteries: Key Features
- Unrivalled flash durations on all power settings
- Selectable FREEZE mode available for extreme splash shots
- The world’s fastest recycling battery generator, allowing you to create never-before-seen sequence shots on location
- Next generation Li-Ion (LiFe) battery recharges to full power in only 45 minutes
- Battery can be charged while in use, making the generator equally useful in the studio
- Two individual outputs and 11 f-stop power range with control in 0.1 f-stop steps all provide unbeaten precision and versatility on location
- Wireless sync and remote control with the Air system
- Energy: 1000Ws
- Energy Range: 11 f-stops (1-1000Ws)
- Energy Distribution: Socket A 1-1000Ws Socket B 1-660Ws
- Asymmetry Range: 7.4 f-stops
- Battery Capacity LiFe: 50,000-220 flashes
- Recycling Times LiFe: 0.03-0.99s
- Flash Durations t0.5: 1/25,000-1/2,200s
- Modeling Lamps Total W/Pack (max.): 500W
- Modeling Lamp Total W/Head (max.): 500W (or 2x 250W)
- Modeling Light Modes: Off, Cont, Timer 10-120s, MAX, PROP, MAX PROP
- Energy Control Increments: 1/10 and full f-stops
- Energy/Voltage Stability: +/- 0.5% (Voltage)
- Guide Number @ 2 meters/ISO 100 with Magnum Reflector: 64.8
- Specified Data Conditions: ProHead Plus
Synchronisation and Control
- Sync Socket(s): 1
- Lamp Head socket(s): 2
- Wire Sync Voltage: Compliant to ISO 10330 standard
- Photocell/IR-slave and Switch: Yes
- USB Interface: Yes
- Radio Sync: Yes, integrated Profoto Air (8 channels, 6 groups)
- Radio Remote: Yes, integrated Profoto Air (8 channels, 6 groups)
- Radio Range: 300m
- Computer Control: Yes through Profoto Studio 3
- Aux Functions: Mode control (Normal and Freeze mode)
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 18 x 25cm (incl. battery) 12.4x7.1x9.8 inch (incl. battery)
- Weight: 9.8 Kgs (incl. battery) 21.6lbs (incl. battery)
Back to top
- Digital Display: Yes
- Fan Cooled: Yes
- Automatic Multi-Voltage: Yes, 100-240V/50-60Hz charger
- Ready Signals: Yes, ready lamp and switchable beep or buzz sound
- Auto Dumping: Yes
- Recharge Speed Control: No (always fast)
- Continuous Model Light: Unlimited up to 100W if charged with quick charger 35 minutes with 100W from battery
Back to top
|For Use With
||Profoto Pro Heads
||Quick Charger, Battery cassette
||31.5 x 18 x 25
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £291.49
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.