Simple to use and extremely portable, the Theta S spherical digital camera from Ricoh allows you to capture 360° stills and videos with a single click. The Theta S features dual 12-megapixel 1/2.3" image sensors and twin f2.0 lenses to deliver high-resolution 14.4 megapixel spherical still images and Full HD 1080p video at 30fps. The Theta S is also capable of streaming live footage via its built-in USB or HDMI port.
Key Features: Ricoh Theta S
Further expanding the possibilities of 360° photography. Equipped with even more advanced functions.
- Captures 360° spherical images/videos
- Slim, pocketsized, and easy-to-use
- 1/2.3 12-megapixel CMOS sensor x2
- Twin lens system with F2.0 lens
- Full HD video capture at 30fps
- Long Exposure - 1/6400sec to 60 seconds
- Live Streaming via USB or HDMI
- Built-in Wi-Fi for Live View and control
- 8GB memory
- ISO 100-1600 (stills, video, live streaming)
- Google Maps/Street View compatible
High Resolution/Full HD
- High-spec model that captures all of the surprises and beauty from 360°
- Beauty as far as the eye can see, and a breathtaking sense of presence making you feel you are "right there, right now"
- From still images to long movies (max. 25 minutes long), record your memories in a vivid, high resolution 360° world.
- The new RICOH THETA S gives you even higher quality and performance.
Further expanding the possibilities of 360° photography
Equipped with even more advanced functions:
Share all the surprises of the world of video in real time. 360° images can now be streamed live!
Check the exposure and white balance while shooting using the dedicated smartphone app
Shutter speed can be set from 1/6400 to 60 seconds
Still images: (L) Approx. 1600, (M) approx. 9000.
Video (total recording time): (L) approx. 65 minutes, (M) approx. 175 minutes*8
Premium & elegant. Refined body design.
- Injection molding
- Still image/video capture switching button
- 44mm (W) x 130mm (H) x 22.9mm (17.9mm *) (D) * Excluding lens section
- Approx. 125g
- Minimum focusing: Approx. 10cm - 8 (from front of lens)
- Shooting Mode: Still image: Auto, shutter priority, ISO priority*5,manual / Video: Auto
- Exposure: Auto
- Exposure Compensation: Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step)*5
- ISO: Still image: ISO 100 to 1600 / Video: ISO 100 to 1600 / Live streaming: ISO100 - 1600
- White Balance: Still image: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light *5 / Video: Auto / Live streaming: Auto
- Shutter Speed: Still image: 1/6400 - 1/8 second (in auto, ISO priority or shutter priority modes), 1/6400 - 60 seconds (in manual mode) / Video: 1/8000 - 1/30 second (in 1920 x 1080 video size), 1/8000 - 1/15 second (in 1280 x 720 video size) / Live streaming: 1/8000 - 1/15 second
- Recording medium: Internal, approximately 8GB
- Storage Capacity: Still image: Approx. 1,600 images when image size is 5376 x 2688, approx. 9,000 images when image size is 2048 x 1024 / Video (timer per recording): Max. 25 minutes or less than 4GB*6 / Video (total recording time): Approx. 65 minutes with 1920 x 1080 video size, approx. 175 minutes with 1280 x 720 video size
- Power: Lithium ion battery (built in)*2
- Battery life: Approx. 260 photos*3
- Image file format: Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant, / Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- External Interface: Micro USB terminal: USB 2.0 / HDMI-Micro terminal (Type-D)
- Dimensions: 44 mm (W) x 130 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm*4 )(D)
- Weight: 125g
- Usage temperature: 0°C - 40°C
- Usage humidity: 90% or less
- Storage temperature: -20°C - 60°C
*1 The number of photos and time are guides only. The actual number differs according to the photography conditions.
Back to top
*2 Charge the battery by connecting it to a PC using the supplied USB cable.
*3 The number of photos that can be taken is a guide based on RICOH's measurement method (wireless on, one photo taken every 30 seconds and transferred to smartphone). The actual number differs according to usage conditions.
*4 Excluding lens section.
*5 A smartphone is required to change modes or configure manual settings.
*6 Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.
*7 Camera firmware needs to be updated to the newest version (Version 01.30 or higher).
*8 Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.
Back to top
||Lithium ion battery (built in)
||Micro USB terminal: USB 2.0, HDMI-Micro terminal (Type-D), Wi-Fi
||+/- 2 EV / 1/3 steps
||Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant, Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Memory Card Format
||8GB internal memory
||5376 x 2688
|Shutter Speed Max
|Shutter Speed Min
||44 x 130 x 22.9 mm
HD Movie Mode
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £12.49
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.