The SanDisk 64GB Ultra 30MB/Sec SDHC Card is a Class 10 card that offers the highest video recording performance when shooting Full 1080 HD video and capturing a large amount of stills. With SanDisk Ultra UHS-I cards you'll benefit from faster downloads, higher capacity, and better performance to capture and store more video and plenty of stills. With extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 30MB/second, today's photographers and videographers are always ready for the next shot. What's more, this card is waterproof, temperature proof, x-ray proof, shockproof and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Sept 2013 - It’s easy to take memory cards for granted but they vary widely in capacity, speed, robustness and physical size, as well as compatibility and versatility. The following guide looks at all these features and concludes with a few suggestions as to which may be the best memory card for your specific needs. Read more... »
SanDisk 64GB Ultra 30MB/Sec SDHC Card
Trust your memories to the global leader in flash memory cards-with SanDisk® UHS-I cards.
- SDHC (16 & 32GB), SDXC (64GB) form factor
- Class 10 performance for Full HD† video (1080p)
- Read speeds up to 30MB/s*
- Capacities up to 64GB**
- Writeable label for easy identification and organization
- Jewel Case to protect your card during storing and archiving
- Lifetime limited warranty***
- Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof‡
- Form factor: SDHC (16GB and 32GB), SDXC (64 GB)
- Available capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 30MB/s* read speed; write speed lower
- SDHC card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with all SDHC or SDXC supporting host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty***
- Jewel case included
Not all devices support SDHC and/or SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
* Up to 30MB/sec read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes.
Back to top
** 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
*** 10 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing "lifetime" warranty.
† Full HD video(1920x1080x30fps) and HD (1280x720x30fps) video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content and other factors.
‡ SD, SDHC and SDXC card formats up to 64 GB only.
Back to top
|Mb Per Sec Read
|Mb Per Sec Write