User-friendly and designed for portable wireless operation, the Sennheiser EW-112P G3 GB Portable Wireless Microphone System is suitable for presentations, live broadcast and reporting on the move. The system is made up of 1x EK-100 G3 diversity receiver, 1x SK-100 G3 bodypack transmitter, 1x ME-2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional lapel), 1x CL-1 jack cable, 1x CL-100 XLR cable, 1x CA-2 camera adaptor, 4x AA batteries and operating instructions.
Sennheiser EW-112P G3: Key Features
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
In reporting there are certain things you should be able to take for granted, i. e. if your equipment will do its job as well as you. The ew 112-p G3 reporting set from Sennheiser delivers: Optimal reception thanks to 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies within 42 MHz bandwidth and adaptive-diversity, high-quality sound courtesy of its HDX compander and premium clip-on microphone. No need to search for available frequencies, the automatic frequency scan feature will identify them for you. While illuminated graphic displays inform you about the settings at one glance and the auto-lock function makes sure you don't change them accidentally. So, concentrate on what is in front of your mic instead of what's in it.
What's in the box?
- 1x EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1x SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1x ME 2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
- 1x CL 1 jack cable
- 1x CL 100 XLR cable
- 1x CA 2 camera adaptor
- 4x AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- RF frequency range 516...558 MHz
- Frequency response (microphone) 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander HDX
- Audio-XLR connector 3,5 mm Jack
- Presets 12
- Microphone electret
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 130 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,9 %
- Pick-up pattern omni- directional
- AF sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 110 dB(A)
- RF output power 30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies 1680
- Switching bandwidth 42 MHz
- Peak deviation +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Operating time typ. 8h
- Input voltage range 1,8 V ligne
- Audio output level balanced: +10 dBu max
- Transmitter: Dimensions 82 x 64 x 24 mm / Weight ~ 160 g
- Receivers: Dimensions 82 x 64 x 24 mm / Weight ~ 160 g
What is a bodypack transmitter?
A bodypack transmitter is a versatile transmitter platform that can be used with a wide variety of input options. Sennheiser evolution bodypack transmitters (SK100G3, SK300G3, and SK500G3) all offer adjustable input sensitivity controls and can be used with both miclevel sources, such as lavalier or headset microphones, and also high-impedance line sources, such as electric or acoustic guitars. Because of their compact and rugged design, bodypack transmitters are widely used with lavalier microphones (ME2 Omni, ME4 Cardioid), and headsets (ME3-ew). Applications range from musical and theatrical stages everywhere to use on film and television sets.
What are portable (camera-mount) receivers used for?
Portable receivers are used specifically for film, television, and video applications in which a performer or newscaster is using a wireless transmitter and there is a need to send this back to a video camera or recording device. The EK100G3 is an example of a portable receiver. Portable camera-mount receivers are compact, lightweight, battery powered, and can be mounted directly onto a wide variety of motion-picture or video cameras which have a standard shoe mount for accessories.
Back to top