User-friendly and designed for portable wireless operation, the Sennheiser EW-112P G3 GB Portable Wireless Microphone System is suitable for presentations, live broadcast and reporting on the move. The system is made up of 1x EK-100 G3 diversity receiver, 1x SK-100 G3 bodypack transmitter, 1x ME-2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional lapel), 1x CL-1 jack cable, 1x CL-100 XLR cable, 1x CA-2 camera adaptor, 4x AA batteries and operating instructions.
Sennheiser EW-112P G3: Key Features
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
In reporting there are certain things you should be able to take for granted, i. e. if your equipment will do its job as well as you. The ew 112-p G3 reporting set from Sennheiser delivers: Optimal reception thanks to 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies within 42 MHz bandwidth and adaptive-diversity, high-quality sound courtesy of its HDX compander and premium clip-on microphone. No need to search for available frequencies, the automatic frequency scan feature will identify them for you. While illuminated graphic displays inform you about the settings at one glance and the auto-lock function makes sure you don't change them accidentally. So, concentrate on what is in front of your mic instead of what's in it.
What's in the box?
- 1x EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- 1x SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- 1x ME 2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
- 1x CL 1 jack cable
- 1x CL 100 XLR cable
- 1x CA 2 camera adaptor
- 4x AA batteries
- Operating instructions
- RF frequency range 516...558 MHz
- Frequency response (microphone) 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander HDX
- Audio-XLR connector 3,5 mm Jack
- Presets 12
- Microphone electret
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 130 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,9 %
- Pick-up pattern omni- directional
- AF sensitivity 20 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio > 110 dB(A)
- RF output power 30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies 1680
- Switching bandwidth 42 MHz
- Peak deviation +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Operating time typ. 8h
- Input voltage range 1,8 V ligne
- Audio output level balanced: +10 dBu max
- Transmitter: Dimensions 82 x 64 x 24 mm / Weight ~ 160 g
- Receivers: Dimensions 82 x 64 x 24 mm / Weight ~ 160 g
What is a bodypack transmitter?
A bodypack transmitter is a versatile transmitter platform that can be used with a wide variety of input options. Sennheiser evolution bodypack transmitters (SK100G3, SK300G3, and SK500G3) all offer adjustable input sensitivity controls and can be used with both miclevel sources, such as lavalier or headset microphones, and also high-impedance line sources, such as electric or acoustic guitars. Because of their compact and rugged design, bodypack transmitters are widely used with lavalier microphones (ME2 Omni, ME4 Cardioid), and headsets (ME3-ew). Applications range from musical and theatrical stages everywhere to use on film and television sets.
What are portable (camera-mount) receivers used for?
Portable receivers are used specifically for film, television, and video applications in which a performer or newscaster is using a wireless transmitter and there is a need to send this back to a video camera or recording device. The EK100G3 is an example of a portable receiver. Portable camera-mount receivers are compact, lightweight, battery powered, and can be mounted directly onto a wide variety of motion-picture or video cameras which have a standard shoe mount for accessories.
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £19.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.