DVD Recorder / Hard Disk Drive with Integrated Digital and Analogue Tuner, 160GB capacity, series link recording function, BRAVIA Sync and 1080p upscaling via HDMI™
Sony RDRHXD870B Features:
Back to top
- 160GB capacity for a max recording of 455 hours (23 in HQ+ recording mode) onto the Hard Disk Drive
- BRAVIA Sync – automatically controls TV and Home Cinema components with one-click ease
- HDMI™ output with 1080p upscaling to maximise picture quality even on large screens
- Electronic Programme Guide offering simple, 3-step on-screen timer programming and TV Guide
- Integrated Digital and Analogue Tuner delivering the latest TV channels in digital clarity
- 2x USB ports for connecting a PictBridge™ compatible printer, digital camera or other USB storage devices
- HDD Cam Connection – Record your memories onto the Hard Disk Drive and choose between different modes
- x-Pict Story is an enhanced Photo Slide Show feature which enables you to frame your photos with the appropriate look and feel through sound and transition effects. The final result can be burnt onto DVD and shared among family and friends
- Digital Music Jukebox – store and enjoy up to 999 of your favourite songs
- Digital Photo Album – view, edit and store digital still images or burn them to a DVD for sharing
- Series Link - With the touch of a button your recorder will automatically record all episodes of your favourite series and you will not miss anything during the season
Back to top
||Hard Drive/DVD Recorder Combo
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.52
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.