The portable Tascam DR-100MKIII Professional Handheld Recorder is Tascam’s top-of-the-line, linear PCM handheld recorder with a 109 dB signal-to-noise ratio that supports 24-bit/192 kHz recording resolution. The DR-100MKIII uses SD/SDHC/SDXC cards as recording media and features two types of stereo microphones (directional and omnidirectional) to allow high-quality stereo recording.
Key Features: Tascam DR-100MKIII Professional Handheld Recorder
- World class audio performance
- AKM AK4558 converters with VELVET SOUND architecture deliver a S/N ratio of 102dB
- Dual mono mode, using independent AK4558 converters for both the left and right channels, provides a S/N ratio of 109dB
- External microphones supported with XLR/TRS inputs and built-in low-noise HDDA mic preamps
- Onboard dual (directional/omnidirectional) stereo microphones with integrated shockmounts deliver flexible recording options while retaining professional quality audio performance
- Supports up to 192kHz/24bit recording
Robust design for real-world use
- Dual battery structure allows the built-in high-capacity lithium-ion battery to be used along with 2 AA batteries
- AA batteries may be replaced during operation (when using the lithium-ion battery) delivering hours of uninterrupted recording
- TASCAM’s unique Dual Level recording function allows simultaneous recording of a backup file at a lower gain level
- Dual format recording function allows simultaneous recording of both WAV and MP3 files
- Locking XLR/TRS combo jacks made by Amphenol
- Tough aluminum body to deliver years of reliable use
- High-precision clock featuring a temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO)
Streamlined operation based on user feedback
Back to top
- The user interface has been designed to provide clear visual feedback, and includes both a large LCD screen and dedicated status LEDs
- Select hardware switches for quick and positive setting control
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £12.88
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.