Designed to fit into Matte Boxes that conform to ARRI R2 design standards, the Tiffen Multi-Rota Tray is a single-geared rotating tray that can be used with a geared 138mm Circular Polariser filter and a 4x5.65” Circular Polariser filter simultaneously. This Tiffen MRT Kit contains 1x Tiffen Multi-Rota Tray, 1 x 138mm Circular Polarizer filter, and 2 x 4x5.65" Circular Polarizer filters.
Key Features: Tiffen RMT Base Unit Kit with a Spare 4x5.650 Circular Polarizer
- Accommodates 1x geared 138mm and 1x 4x5.65” Circular Polariser filter simultaneously
- 1 x 138mm Circular Polarizer filter, and 2 x 4x5.65" Circular Polarizer filters included
- For use with 6mm ARRI R2 standard matte boxes
- Geared 138mm ultra-thin Circular Polarizer for greater field of view, when used without combined 4×5.650 Circular Polarizer
- Uses only one tray space in Matte Box/Clip On Sun Shade, allowing the use of second filter tray
- Geared adjustment for precision exposure for control by hand or industry standard M8 gear wheel
- Quick-release 4x5.65" filter attachment/removal
Multi Rota Tray Concept
The thought behind our new “Multi Rota Tray” (MRT) was to design an Arri R2 stand thick filter tray that could be used not only as a Rota Pola, but also double up as a Variable Neutral Density (VND) filter, since a VND is two matched Circular Polarizers used in a pre-alignment combination, where one rotates and the other remains still. This could only be achieved by:
By taking this approach we have taken the standard Pola Tray concept to new heights of creative exposure control.
- Reducing the thickness of the glass filters
- Developing a tray that could accommodate a rotating and fixed filter in it ! This is what our NEW patent-pending “Multi Rota Tray” (MRT) delivers
Download the MRT Quick Reference Guide Here
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £43.22
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.