The Vanguard Heralder series is designed for photographers on the move who need quick access to their gear. The Heralder 28 is capable of holding 1 Pro DSLR, 3-4 lenses (up to 70-200mm f2.8), a laptop/tablet up to 10” and it even features a built-in tripod sling to securely hold a tripod. The Heralder's Quick Top Access zip situated at the top of the bag means you'll be able to grab and go and never miss a shot of the action. The padded, anti-slip shoulder strap distributes the weight evenly and provides a comfortable fit. The Heralder's detachable inner pouch lets you remove, and reload, gear in one easy step, giving you a smooth transition from comfortable camera bag to an everyday messenger bag.
- Capacity: One pro DSLR, 3-4 lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8); plus a laptop/tablet up to 10
- Extremely comfortable, padded anti-slip shoulder strap that distributes weight evenly on your shoulder
- Inside Dimensions(LxWxH mm): 250 x 160 x 200
- Outside Dimensions(LxWxH mm): 340 x 265 x 270
- Weight(g): 1,250
- Exterior Fabric: Polyester 1000*1000D
- Interior Fabric: Polyester 150D/Velvet
The Heralder: Designed for photo journalists
The Heralder Series is a fast-action professional series of messenger, zoom, and backpacks for on-the-move photographers, such as photojournalists and event photographers.
View the 2015 Vanguard photo/video catalogue of tripods, monopods, heads, bags and accessories here.
Back to top
Back to top
||Pro DSLR, 3-4 lenses (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), tablet and accessories
|Laptop Compartment Size
||Polyester 1000*1000D, Polyester 150D/Velvet
||340 x 265 x 270 mm
||250 x 160 x 200 mm