The smallest and lightest of all the Zacuto electronic viewfinders, the Zacuto Gratical Eye weighs just 397g and will fit in the palm of your hand. Ideal for filmmakers using professional cameras and external batteries, it has a 2-pin Lemo power jack and a single SDI input. A 75Wh battery will power this EVF for approximately 14 hours. After 1 hour of being idle, it will go into auto shutoff mode.
Key Features: Zacuto Gratical Eye
- Micro OLED Display
- Screen Dimension- 0.61” diagonal
- Resolution - Full Display 1280x1024, 16x9 1280x720 HD
- Contrast Ratio - 10,000:1
- Refresh Rate - 60Hz
- Color Depth - 24 bit RGB
- Luminance - 120-250 cd/m^2
- Pixel Info - 2687.21 PPI
- 5.4 million pixels
- 16.7 million colours
Video Processing Features
- Custom Scaling/User Presets
- Color Processor - RGB, saturation, brightness, contrast
- Zebra Stripes - Customize width, colour, thresholds
- Waveform (3D)
- Histogram (RGB, Luma)
- Audio Meters
- Proximity Screen Saver
- Outboard Tally Light
- LUT import, creating & editing
- Red Line Peaking (multi-colour)
- Multi Level intense focus assist peaking
- False Colour
- Frame Store Feature
- Test Pattern (colour bars & Macbeth)
- Four programmable buttons
- Frame Rates - 23.98p, 23.98PsF, 24p, 24PsF, 25p, 25PsF, 29.97PsF, 30 PsF,50i, 50p, 59.94i, 60i, 60p
Back to top
- HD-SDI Input - Resolutions up to 1080p/60
- (Optional HDMI converter)
- Compatible with either polarity 2 pin LEMO
- 75Wh battery will power the Eye for 14 hours
- Power Voltage Input 12-16.8V
- Power draw 5.5W, .46A at 12V
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £76.26
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.